Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rest Day and Cardio and Resistance

So Friday I had to be on the road early, ate poorly and had 0 energy to do the workout that night... so it was considered my rest day. This morning I woke up a little behind schedule (5:20am) but got right to it. Got the Cardio and resistance workout in and it made me excited about the fit test coming up on Monday. I think that I have improved a lot and I look forward to evaluating it ;) I just took two 10 second breaks during the warm up (both during the power jacks :S) and a couple of breaks during the moving pushups. I have to say that when Shaun T yelled at me to hit the floor, I nearly did! BUT I dug deeper and did better than before... I LOVE INSANITY!!

Here are the stats:

Duration: 56:23
Calories: 469
Fat Burn: 22:05
Fitness: 34:07
Average: 135
Maximum: 171

I don't even know if that is good or not but I felt GREAT afterwards and recovered well.

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Numbers look great to me! Keep it up! Looking forward to hearing about the fit test!!!