Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The calm b4 the storm?

Why am I so nervous about next week? Maybe it is because I have lost a little focus during this, my recovery week? Monday night I had a meeting that I HAD to go to so no routine was done Monday... Tuesday morning, the alarm goes off and I moan, roll over, turn it off - not snooze, not sleep... OFF! That should have been ok though because I would be able to do it at night but would just have to make up for the skipped DVD the next day... SHOULD, COULD, WOULD but didn't! Didn't happen because I had company last night. We never get company through the week and although I was very pleased to have hosted our friends I did not get to exercise again! Then this morning I woke up late because in my fatigued state last night I did not even turn on the alarm!!!! Oh dear, what have I become?

Tonight I am doing Karate that will be worth 600 calories... tomorrow morning I AM getting up with the alarm and doing my workout!. I plan on walking on lunch for the rest of the week as well. I will also try and make up for some lack of ambition by pulling doubles a couple of days... I will kick my own ass for getting so lazy!

Anywho, the lack of posts is due to the lack of exercising going on in my home these days. I also think that my poor planning is making me crazy scared about what is to come next week... get it together MArge!!!

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

Your body may just need a rest. At least that's what I'm telling myself as I have not worked out this week at all either. :)

I'm sure karate tonight will get you right back into the swing of things. Good luck!

Aunt Judy said...

Don't be down on your self,its good to take a little break , than you will be eger to go again, by the way you look soooooooooo good , Keep it up hon , I started on monday and iam loving it Marg thanks you to you and your mom if you guys can do it so can I lol love ya honey , Keep up the good work i look so forward to your post,it keeps me movated have a good day Love Aunt Judy