Friday, February 26, 2010

Slacking off

Well I am ashamed to say that the past two nights were not productive in the P90x area! I failed to push play for the StretchX and for the Yoga last night... but tonight is Core and I will not miss that one! I just couldn't help myself the past two nights... the Olympics were on and the hockey games were so worth watching! Forgive me but I made the choice and I will live with the consequences.

OK, as for the program I am on day 28 - tomorrow is a full rest day and then on Sunday we start phase 2. I am a little embarrased to admit that we took our 30 day photos and I doubt that I am ready to share them right now. I know that it takes time to make drastic changes BUT I felt that the pictures would have shown more drastic changes. Don't get me wrong... there are changes but they are more subtle that I would have liked to see. In the end the first 30 days I lost the following:

Weight: 10 pounds
Chest: 2 inches
Waist: 2 inches
Hips: 2 inches
Thigh: 1 inch (each)
Arms: 1 inch (each)

For a total of 10 inches lost in one month! That is why I thought that you would really SEE a difference in the photos... :(

Anyway, we are heading out for our holiday tonight. We are taking our weights and our DVDs with us and we are going to keep it going... we are not stopping now!

No comments: