Thursday, February 4, 2010

KenpoX

Good morning... all morning I was feeling like it must be Saturday because I just feel like the first day of the weekend should be starting... it is my day of rest ;)

Last night was seriously Xtreme! It was non-stop kicking and punching pleasure. I loved it and man did I sweat! I was determined to BRING IT every night and I am really pleased with my overall experience this week. Since it was the end of the week I measured myself this morning and here are the results:

Waist: -1"
Hips: -1"
Chest: -1"
Arms: -1/2"
Thighs: -1/2"

Weight: -2 lbs

I will take it!! Thanks for following along all week and although it is my day of rest I think that I will do the stretch tonight (if my joints allow and if they don't I will take the day of rest).

Make it a great day!

No comments: