Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weigh in day today

Ok... I have to fess up - I did not manage to do Yoga last night. I fell asleep with the children and did not manage to get back up!! I slept from 7pm until 5am!! And this morning I FEEL GREAT! I have been burning the candle on both ends and I needed a night of rest... by rest I mean sleep!

SO, this morning I woke up feeling really guilty and worrying about the scale. I knew that I did not keep my diet as clean as I have been (birthday party and monthly cravings that got the better of me) and to top it off I missed a day here and there... but I stood on the scale anyway. I have to be accountable - right?! Well, much to my surprise I lost another 2.5 pounds this week and so did my Hubby!! That was a great payoff to all the sweat and hard work that we have put into the program and I am motivated and eager to continue again tonight!

Make it a great day folks! Tonight is legs and >>>???? Can't remember but definately legs ;)

No comments: