Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

I thought that I would change things up a bit today and show you a few of my favorite things. I saw Vanessa's list of fave kitchen gadgets and I felt inspired ;)

First up is my hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works. Really, I could have easily taken a photo of my B&BW hand soaps too... gotta love those fresh scents and cute bottles!



















One of my next favorite things are my weight-lifting gloves. Before these babies I got sore hands from using weights and now I can pump it out like nobody's business~ all 70 pounds that I benched last night while Mr. Wonderful was benching 200 pounds without gloves :P But, hey... I have sensitive hands - what can I say!



















Another favourite thing of mine are our new runners... especially after a workout like last night! What a beautiful sight!!



















I absolutely ADORE my new IPhone and more specifically my Bridge to 10K app with the GPS feature... you can't beat that friends!

















And two last things that I live and breathe for... the view from my deck which screams relaxation and showcases my comfort spot (our trailer) and the brand-new deck itself. I love my home and now this deck just says, "BRING ON THE SUMMER"






























What are some of your favourite things right now?

Make it a great day!

3 comments:

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

I love this post. I'm about to head out for new sneakers myself. Before working out, I never took joy in that, but today I'm so excited. LOL

Your home and property are beautiful. You should love every piece of it!

Laura said...

Wow... your view is beautiful!!! So jealous! ;)

I love Bath & Bodyworks stuff too... I have about 20 of the damn sprays. LOL

Vanessa said...

You have a gorgeous deck/yard! So pretty!

I need some gloves for weights..I don't find it so comfortable going without.

Ohh and I love B&BW too!!