Monday, June 28, 2010

Got the new bike...

... and got started right away! On Friday night Jeff and I went on a 13 KM run with some serious hills and managed it well. We completed the run in 45 minutes (Jeff could have done it faster but he waited for me :) Then the following night we did it again and I was able to do it in 40 mins and stayed in my fitness zone the entire time:) What does that mean?? Well, it means that I burned 629 calories - Yeah me! Last night was our night of rest and tonight we will be back at it, I can't wait!

Now, I have to admit that I have been less than faithful when it come to the diet side of things! I have been cheating all the time... but I have committed myself to cleaning up my diet again this week and trying my best to stick with it!

Make it a great day!!

No comments: