Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who would have thought?

Who would have thought that P90x would have changed my outlook on fitness and healthy living? Who would have thought that Jeff and I would be excited to do 4 hours... that is right - 4 HOURS of activity after supper and before bed??? Where did I find that energy where I once had NONE? I know that Jeff pulls me in to his vortex a lot and I owe my perseverence to him a lot of the time(the Lupus makes me really tired most of the time)BUT I am still the one to push myself! Anyway, all of that to say that I burned 1250 calories last night!!! That was more than all the food that I consumed... and according to My Fitness Pal, if I keep that up I will reach my goal weight in five weeks!! Wouldn't that be nice!

Oh yeah, and just a side note... those size 28 capris that Jeff bought me fits beautifully!! It has been a LONG time since I fit into something like that- well at least two years because that is when they started medicating me and I started losing control!! :S

Make it a great day!

No comments: