Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little slack on the Ab Ripper

Well, I have to be honest ... I have not been completing the Ab Ripper routine as I should be! Not because I hate it... but because after the workout I am DEAD TIRED and I always think that I will get up and do it with Jeff in the morning... well, he gets up and does it and all I want to do is sleep! I wish I had his dedicatation... I think that I am just lazy!!

BUT on a happier note... I stepped on the scale again yesterday and I am now just 10 pounds away from my goal! 10 pounds... I can't believe that I am so close to my goal! I feel better than I have in years and I know that as long as I keep going I will be looking hotter than I have in years too! I am so close now that I can feel that this is going to happen.

Thanks to P90X and my wonderful hubby... I will be reaching my goal SOON!

Make it a great day!

No comments: