Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Letter to Tony Horton

Dear Mr. Horton,

My husband and I are currently finishing up our 9th week of your P90X program and I felt compelled to write you this letter. WHilst I suffer through your workouts, pushing myself further than I have ever pushed myself before I can't help but wonder why? Why is it that P90X has successfully inspired me to keep going when many other programs before yours have failed. Why to I want to push play every night? Why do I want to tell the world about this program and my successes? Why do I feel so damn good... because of the P90X program, that is why!

Your P90X program has allowed me to believe in myself; to have the strength to push myself and forget about my limitations; to get stronger both physically and mentally; to connect with my husband on yet another level as we reach for the same goal; to be proud of myself and all that I have accomplished. Thank you Tony for giving me this gift!

May you continue to push all levels of individuals with all levels of physical conditions... I know that you will continue to inspire me to BRING it every darn day!

Make it a great day!

Marge

No comments: