Friday, June 25, 2010

Almost done...

too bad the weather improved so early this year because it has been hard to complete the program. 3 more DVDs and then we are going to have two weeks of recovery (Cardio) and then it will be final results time. With the warm weather it has also been hard to keep up with our diet... but I still log my calories and try to keep them in check. Some days are better than others though!

So, Jeff just bought me a new bike :) I pick it up in an hour and we are going riding this afternoon. I love to bike and I am also going to be running again this summer. I should set a goal of a small 5K run this fall or something just to get me on track... what do you think? Anyway, no more P90X until the Fall and then I am going to do one more round of it in our new home gym!! The gym looks SO AWESOME! I just can't wait! Once I successfully complete Round 2 of P90X I am going to treat myself to Turbo Fire and do that!! I am giddy with excitement... can't wait to complete those next small goals.

I am feeling great and looking forward to a summer of cardio, biking and running... should prepare me nicely for my next round of the program that kicked my ass just enough to get 'er done. I think that I am going to try to do the ARX three mornings per week during the summer because I failed at it during the program and I NEED those exercises. I also won't have to get up and get the kids ready first thing in the morning so I should have some extra time to do the short 15 minute routine.

Well, that is the update for now... stay tuned for more updates within the next couple of weeks!

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Scrappytbear said...

wow I love YOUR plan and your dedication to it :) and I would love a home gym ;) sounds like a fun summer plan! Having a goal always keeps me honest lol like a race or people to keep me accountable ;)