Thursday, April 29, 2010

Plyo + Flare up = 1 hard night!

So last night I was in a flare up and was struggling to walk but after some meds I was able to find the courage to push play... mainly it was because my hubby was going to be doing it and I could not resist joining him. SO, after the meds started to kick in we pushed play and gave it all we had. My dear hubby did AWESOME! There was not a move that he was not able to do and keep up with Tony and the gang... he rocked it! I, on the other hand, had difficulty warming up but once the meds took full effect and the joints were loosened up it went well. There were a couple of exercises that I was forced to modify and I successfully stuck through it all. I am sure that was worth a TON of calories!

So, tonight is another new exercise and I am looking forward to it.

Make it a great day!

No comments: