Friday, April 23, 2010

I may have stopped updating daily...

... but I haven't stopped pushing play! I am still keeping track of my daily calorie intake and I am enjoying the recovery week this week. Tonight is Stretch X followed by another round of Core and Yoga to complete the week. I realized that with all the strength training of the Classic program that I have not kept up with the cardio portion that the Lean program offered. I was gased the first time I did the Core workout (and my core is still sore because of that workout) but I felt much better last night while doing Kenpo. I love the sweat from the cardio exercises and I am looking forward to doing the Cardio X three times per week beginning next week. I can't wait to see the results of the next 30 days.

Make it a great day!

No comments: