Friday, February 4, 2011

Are you thinking about starting P90x???

Well, why don't you start with me on MOnday? We can keep one another motivated and accountable... we can share our successes and stresses... we can be workout buddies!

I AM starting, without fail, on Monday, February 7th. My Mr. Wonderful is going to be starting with me and we are going to KNOCK IT OUTTA DA PARK... we will be a team and I am opening up an invitation to YOU to join us.

Update: I did Hip Hop Abs, Total body today at lunch and it was FUN! I was still sore from Wednesday's ab workout so I can imagine that I will be really sore tomorrow from this one. It takes me so long to recover from these workouts... but I am not using that as any kind of excuse... nope, not me!

Here are the stats:

Calories: 448
Avg HR: 143
Max HR: 183



Leave me a comment and let me know that you are IN it with us.

Make it a great day!

3 comments:

Scrappytbear said...

ok well I did day 9 this morning...the way I skip days you will catch up in no time. I likely wont do it over the weekend; combining it with running has been really tricky. Wish I had known you were so close to starting! How was Insanity? Insane? It's already on my radar!

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

My husband and I are hoping to be right there with you. I just need to find my motivation. Perhaps I should hang a bikini over my bed!!

BabyBokChoy said...

no p90x but i'm loving my body pump class at the ymca :)