Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shoulders and Back

Well, it has been over 1 month since last we did this DVD and I had forgotten how much I enjoy it! I love the look of my biceps, now that I have them, when I finish up this workout... I look PUMPED hehe

Tonight we are on to core because we do not like Yoga and since Core has Yoga in it that is what we are going to do! I fell off the food wagon a bit yesterday since there was a BIG BBQ party at work but I still managed to stay under my calorie count (although I was over by 23g in the FAT department). Today is a new day... I had a Phytoberry Protein shake for breakfast and I am going to be on the move all day so I will work off those dreaded grams of fat... I will NOT let it store on my a$s and legs... BEGONE fat!!

Anywho, have a great day folks!!

No comments: