Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Legs and Back

OMGoodness, will this DVD ever get easy? I am getting through it all now and that is BIG for someone with the Lupus that I have. I shake, I tremble, I sweat, I ache and I succeed!! Today I am hurting e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e! I don't know if it is a culmination of all this week's hard work along with another flare up starting or if it really is just that Tony pushed me that hard this week! We have less than a week left before we start the recovery week and then it is followed by phase 3!! I can't believe that we are almost done round 1!!! I am taking some pics of Mr. Wonderful after the recovery week so that you can be witness of a HUGE transformation for yourself... it is insane the way that man is getting ripped! I will be taking pics of myself too but simply as motivation for me and I doubt that I will be ready to share those with the entire world (not that the world reads my ramblings about P90X... but I am not going to chance it).

Well, I leave you with a picture of how I am feeling today...

Make it a great day and keep pushing play!

No comments: