Friday, May 28, 2010

Plyometrics

So, last night we did Plyo and it hurt, it burned and it was GREAT! I have to admit that I was sick all day yesterday and after two trips to the bathroom during the routine I called it quits 10 minutes early. It is the first time that I was not able to do that whole routine and I was really disappointed but before Mr. Wonderful was done his routine I was asleep... I really was sick! Anyway, Mr. Wonderful burned 711 calories and I burned about 500 and since I burned 177 calories yesterday morning I am still well satisfied with the day! Came in under my calories but not too badly.

Then, this morning I dropped off my son at daycare and the daycare provider asked what I was doing and how I had dropped so much weight (hehe) - gotta love that!

Anywho, tonight is Biceps and back another one of my faves!

Make it a great day!

No comments: