Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Reward for Completion of Phase I

Do you treat yourself when you complete a target goal? My goals this year are not measured in pounds and they are not measured in inches. The pounds and the inches are simply rewards for reaching my goals. That being said, I promised myself a little extra reward for reaching the goals that I set out. Those goals are:
1) Finish P90X2, phase I
2) Finish P90X2, phase II
3) Finish P90X2, phase III
4) Create hybrid program of X and X2… goals are going to be small – one phase at a time
Once I completed the first phase I treated myself to some Lululemon to thank myself for a job well done. I LOVE my new gear and I thought that I would share some photos of me sporting the new outfit.




























I will update tomorrow with the workout information… loving this new phase and I have to come up with a new “reward” for completing this goal!
Make it a great day!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

great choices..very nice!!

Laura said...

Love the jacket!!! Congrats on finishing your 1st goal!

Unknown said...

i love that jacket, i bought it last month and wear it all the time! I think that rewards are great for motivating us!