Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st = 1st day of last round of the X

I got my first exam back yesterday and got a 90% ... yeah me! Now, that I feel I have a good handle on this learning thing I am making November 1st the first day back at the X. I have to admit that I have GAINED weight and inches but today I start sweating them back off. I will post stats tomorrow and get back at being accountable through my blog.

So, if you want to follow my progress please visit daily... it helps to know that others are aware of my goals so that I have a little pressure to keep at it.

Goals! Let's talk goals for a moment... what are my goals this round? I think that they include, but may not be limited to, the following:

1. To regain my endurance that I so helplessly threw away from the unplanned break
2. To prepare myself for January 1st when I begin P90x2
3. To remould my body for the beaches of Fl in March
4. To lead by example for my children
5. To feel well; strong; alive
6. To begin to be proud of my body again

That will do for now ;) So it has been declared and I am looking forward to recording my progress here.

Bring it!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Welcome back..I always look foward to your fitness posts. I am back to blogging about it as well tomorrow..bringing back the Get Fit posts..I need accountability!

Wishing you all the best..you'll do great!

Scrappytbear said...

yay youre back with a plan! WTG on the test! :)