Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plyometrics

OK... the great thing about changing the version of the program is that I get to experience all new DVDs. This plyometrics was the craziest of all workouts and I have to admit that I was the sweatiest after this DVD. It was the best CRAZY that I have yet to experience and although my legs feel wobbly today I am excited to try it again next week!

Let me remind you that I have some serious knee problems as that is where most of my flare-ups start... but I was still able to follow along with the program. I know that these exercises will have the greatest effect on my disease because as I strengthen my legs it should take pressure off my knees. It is a killer hour but you feel great at the end of it.

Caution: your eyes may sting when the sweat is dripping into them during the cool down! Although I toweled off many, many times during the video it still could not stop the persperation from my brow!! What a great workout!!!

Make it a great day all! Tonight is Arms and Back, another one of my faves!

No comments: