Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chest and Back

OK, so I have to admit something, I have not unpacked everything from the recent move and my P90x bible has been misplaced!! So, I am not sure what routine I was supposed to do last night... but I did not use that as an excuse. I simply pushed play with the first DVD in the collection... Chest and Back. Now, I should preface by saying that this was my absolute least favorite routine last round. As a matter of fact I always felt defeated while attempting to do it. Even at the end of the round I could hardly do a good Dive Bomber... and last night I did 5 good ones!! I am stronger and I KNOW that I can do it, and it feels good!!

So, here are the facts from last night's routine:

Calories: 429
Avg HR: 129
Max HR: 167

Oh, and I should say that my HRM was beeping all night last night... so I am not sure how accurate my stats are BUT it is all I have as a measure so I will take it.

Make it a great day folks... PLYO tonight - yippee!! Can't wait to try it now that I have faced Shaun T.

:)

4 comments:

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

You did the "right" one. Just follow the order of the package until you hit Legs & Back and then repeat (I think anyway). :)

Glad you felt you improved on the pushups. That's wonderful!

Gaspegirl said...

Oh good! lol I did the Lean version for the first month of the first round and couldn't remember it starting that intensely... and it probably didn't with the Lean version. Anyway, Classic it is for me this time and I am ready to BRING IT!

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

Oh yeah, lean was very different from what I remember. Anyway, you are good for the first 4 weeks. If you can't find your booklet after that, let me know and I can scan you a copy of the program. :)

Laura said...

Yay! Yes, right one. It was my least fave workout too. Congrats on those dive bombers... awesome work!!!