Monday, November 8, 2010

Accountability for last week

OK folks, let's see how I did with last week's list... did I succeed at everything that I set out to do? Let's take a look:

To burn over 4000 calories - NEGATIVE :(
To not miss a workout - NEGATIVE :((
To eat clean - NEGATIVE :(((
To avoid sweets AND A BIG NEGATIVE!!

So, how do I make it better this week? Good question since I have bigger obstacles in my way this week... I will be on the road for four of my days and I NEED a serious plan to keep on track. Besides, I have new, small jeans on their way.

I am not going to defend what happened last week, but what is in the past is just that... the past. On Sunday we all put all of the Halloween treats in a big bag and shipped it out! It is all gone and so is the temptation. I have my meals planned out for the next two days and then I will be on the road... but when I return I am going to be more conscientious of my meal planning... this will avoid falling off the wagon and going for easier options.

Also, I have booked a suite rather than a room and will be bringing my daughters portable DVD player... I am going to get some serious calorie burning done this week. I won't be disrupted and won't be feeling guilty about being downstairs and selfishly taking time for me. NOPE... on the other hand I will be basking in alone time, feeling totally selfish all the time and I am going to make this week make up for my sloppy behaviour lately. YUP... I will be strong, focused and committed.

In the meantime, I should say that I loved my workouts Thursday - Sunday. I did not miss any BUT I could not find the strength to pull doubles on Sat/Sun like I had planned. These Max workouts are so intense that it is hard for me to ask my body to endure it twice in one day. I really want to get all my workouts in on time this week because I want Sunday off with my family...

So, here I sit thinking about my poster in my home gym: Passion + Commitment = Results. I am gonna do THIS!

Oh, it seems that the scale is down about 10 pounds... I know that it would have been more if I would have kept the diet in check... two more weeks to hit this out of the park.

Have a great week folks and remember to MAKE it a great day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay on the 10lbs lost!!! Awesome!! Are you going anywhere fun???

I need to ship out all the Halloween candy in my house too. I had a few Twix and Snickers yesterday. Oops!