Friday, March 11, 2011

Getting back on track is easier said than done

... but I have never taken any easy road, so this too we shall overcome.

Thanks for your kind words of support. Since I have last posted we went on a family vacation and had some much needed quality family time. Then we had to deal with some issues surrounding one of our children and have since made some changes in our daily routine to accommodate those changes. We are slowly getting used to the situation and starting to feel good about our radical reactions because if you really knew me you would know that I would go to the ends of the Earth for any of my family.

Anyway, I am missing our daily workouts which is the time that my Mr. Wonderful and I are able to connect... we need that again and we will be cautiously picking it back up on Monday...

With all the hell we have been through, all I can say is BRING IT ON TONY... I can take it!!!

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

Glad to see you are ok and that things are settling. Sorry you have gone through a difficult time. Family is so much more important than pushing play!

Laura said...

Glad you are ok too! Hope things start to look up for you and your family. :) And I definitely agree with Betty.. Family is the most important thing, take care of them... the rest will fall back into place.