Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monday is the day!!

The day of my first Remicade treatment and I am anxious but excited all rolled up in one. I am praying that this works the miracle with me that it has with others... if you are the praying type I wouldn't mind a hand ;)

On the X side... well, I am nothing but disappointed. I have had a crazy month of flare ups and evening meetings... so much so that I am going to TRY and pull my ass out of bed at 5am to get the workout in now that I have my morning schedule back on track. I spoke to my Mr. Wonderful about it tonight and he said that he knows that he can do it but because he knows how much I love to sleep he wonders if I will be able to pull it off (almost sounds like a dare to me... so the game is on!)

OMG, I should let you all know that my P90x coaches have just recently updated their website with their P90X results - you HAVE to check it out here. Aren't they AMAZING!!! You can have them for your free coaches too... check it out on their website. It has made me dig deep and find the energy and start over AGAIN.

Anywho, I will be updating on a regular basis again so that I can stay accountable... that is when I do the best.

Make it a great day ... and I miss you all!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have enjoyed looking through yours too! You are such a good writer and I appreciate how candid you are with your life and current situation. :-)