Monday, March 21, 2011

Taking it easy until my treatment

Hello to all you bloggers out there... I have been missing my ME time, which includes blogging. I am trying to lay low and manage my flare ups until my new treatment begins. I should know this week what date that should be.

As for workouts, I have taken out our bikes and Mr. Wonderful and I went for a short but fast ride in the frigid winter weather and I LOVED it! I have also been on the treadmill running intervals of 5 minutes now and feeling good. This week I think that I will up it to 6 and then I am going to get a good workout playlist on my Ipod and not look at the time to see how far I can run.

P90x will recommence this week. I know I said that last week but Mr. WOnderful went downstairs and worked out with a young teenager and worked his leg muscles so hard that it took him a while to recover... so I was waiting for him :P ANyway, this is the week.

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Whenever I take a break from blogging, I miss it a lot!

I just started walking in the mornings, and it's a great way to get the day started. I wish I had a treadmill!

Visiting from SITS...have a great day! :)

Gigi said...

Hi there! Thank you for coming by my blog today on my SITS day! I'm so envious of your P90X...i've always wanted to do it!