Sunday, January 31, 2010

Arms and Shoulders with Ab Ripper X

Ouchie... it is even worse today! I am so sore, but sore is good right? All I can say is that I am glad is was Arms and Shoulders today. I don't think that I could have done more core or leg exercises. So, I did it tonight... and I did it well! I used 10 pound weights except for the Tricep exercises... I went light on those with 5 pounds but probably could have done 7 pounds. My muscles were shaking and I worked to failure at 10-12 reps. I do not know if it is Tony Horton or my dear sweet husband who is working out with me or perhaps it is my teenaged daughter who can't believe how good I am looking (yea, she actually said that!). Whatever the cause I am still feeling great and looking forward to tomorrow when we do YogaX. I should confess that the Ab Ripper did not go well at all. I was still hurting so bad from the previous days that I might have completed 1/4 of the reps of most of the exercises... but not even all. I know I need to dedicate time to those abs and I am trying... I think that it will take time though.

No comments: