Saturday, January 30, 2010

CardioX

Ok, so I woke up this morning wondering how I was going to be able to muster another workout today... I am SORE all over. I mean it hurts to sit on the toilet I am so sore. Seriously, I have to hold onto the vanity and the wall and ease my way to the toilet. My gluts hurt, my belly (because I can't really call them abs - yet) and my legs... owwwww! So, after feeling sorry for myself I popped in the DVD... Cardio X today. I got going and before you know it I forgot all about the pain. I was breathing through it and it was working. I managed to do all the exercises and reps EXCEPT for the superman banana and the Standing up, moving to the floor, bicycle and jumping back up exercise (that is not the real name... I can't remember the name of it). So, I am proud of me!!! I feel great again tonight!!

No comments: