Friday, July 8, 2011

The planning has begun

We have booked out 2011 Spring vacation...

Our first trip to the happiest place on Earth was back in 2008 when Bubba was really small so we just took the girls. Then we went back in 2010 with the whole family and we are going again in 2012!! We are excited, can hardly sleep excited and I know that it will be the motivation that I need to keep my ass in gear and get through these next nine months.

Some pics from our last two trips to our fave vacation spot...




6 comments:

Saretta said...

Yeah, Disneyland! I have never been able to take my family.

Morgan said...

We hope to take our crew next year, too. It's fun to anticipate!

Visiting from SITS :)

Blue Cotton Memory said...

The last time we went was when our 10 year old was 1! We're due for another trip! You are going to have an awesome Spring Break!

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Happiest place on earth!!! We went when my duo was 2.5. They are 8 now so it's time to do it again!!!

Lesley said...

My absolute favorite place ever.......I could go there every day if I lived close enough......I think that is the best vacation ever!

Caren with a "C" said...

We are sorely in need of a trip there! It has been 6 years next month since we went.