Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer vacation has come to an end

Let the hard work begin!

I feel rejuvenated! I feel ready! I feel like this is going to be a good year...

Over the summer we biked, we ran, we exercised in trees, we played hard and I *think* we burned a lot of calories... BUT

we ate steak, we drank wine and we had ice cream... AND I did not gain anything... AND I did not count anything! NOPE - nothing. I did not count calories in or out. I ate what I wanted and I played hard all day to make up for it. NOW, I am ready to get back to being accountable because I have not hit a maintenance period, actually I still have a lot of weight to lose.

So, how am I going to do it? I am taking my "before" pics tonight and Mr. Wonderful and I are going to be taking measurements as well. Then we are going to get serious about getting back into our routines of training. We are not far away from March 2012 when I will be sporting a two piece on the beaches of FL (as long as it is not too cold).

SO, I will begin posting again... starting today :P

Make it a great day and I hope you had a fun-filled summer like I did.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yeah! Welcome back!!! Sounds like a great summer!

I had hoped to lose this summer..but I told myself I would be okay with maintaining (there are just to many yummy summer things to indulge in!) and yep..I have been maintaing.

Will look foward to seeing your posts!

Anne said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful summer...good luck getting back into accountability mode :)