Sunday, April 1, 2012

Out and About... and nearly killing myself!

So, on Sunday I dropped Bear off at my Mom's for some quality time baking with Nannie and I got started with my running schedule. I left Mom's house for a 50 minute, 7.18KM run/walk. It was awesome getting back out there but I couldn't believe how much ground I lost over the winter months. I have told myself that it is normal and that I have to keep moving and it will come back. I am going to take a friend's advice and just book a 10K race and train for it. I know that regardless it will be a personal best :P

I am working with my sister on a new accountability venture... stay tuned for that!

Make it a great day!!




Find more Run in

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Goodf for you!
If you have registered for the run it will definately make you prepare for it!

DH wants to me run a 5k with him..I can only do 3k right now..but I think I could get there in 2 months..that is lots of time right?

Vanessa
www.grooveygrover.blogspot.com