Monday, March 19, 2012

The Most Magical Place on Earth (with the most temptations)

So, I am back to my real life... the one that requires me to work, to be super organized and to logging my food and being accountable. I WILL start back at the beginning of phase II next week because this week I have to get my life back in order. I am making a plan this week and preparing for two+ months of hard work. I have a sample of the new Shakeology and if I like it I will be incorporating it in my routine as well. In the meantime, here are a few pictures from our recent trip:








5 comments:

Vanessa said...

welcome back!!
great pics..bet you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm so happy you're back! Shakology you say? I would like to order some too. can you let me know how? thx! and welcome back!!!

Scrappytbear said...

Nice to see you made it and back! Looks like so much fun! Good luck with your plan!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Marge! you and the family look great. Love your blog, I currently trying to get into shape and lose some weight. Miss ya
Laura Lymm

Laura said...

Welcome back girl!!! Looks like you had an amazing vacation! :) Missed you!!!