Saturday, March 27, 2010

Legs and back

OMGoodness, I almost forgot what a tough routine this one is! My legs are really wobbly this morning and I am afraid to try walking up and down the stairs. This series of exercises are for real... if they do not stregthen your legs then nothing will. My legs were shaking as I tried to keep my wall squat for 90 seconds and then the chair pose near the end of the DVD was just killer. This morning, just for fun, I tried to do the chair pose again and BOY OH BOY that is just a brutal position to assume. Anyway, another day under my belt and tomorrow is the end of the first week (again) as we do Kenpo to complete the first of the Classic routine. This is way different than the Lean program that we first started ... BUT I LOVE IT!

Make it a great day!!

No comments: